View Profile Semaphore

All 484 Audio Reviews

261 w/ Responses

Very inspiring. It remembers me of 80s and 90s movies with excellent tracks. Something really rare these days. You did a great job on this. Hope you will produce more like this in the future.

LawnReality responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

This song came in my mind again because I love it. It's unique and it made me come back to it 4 years later. The song is perfect for me. Thank you for creating this =)

I love it =) enough said ;)

Skullbeatz responds:

Thanks mate :)

That's incredibly good =)

Everytime I want to make a song with drums I'm about to despair. In your songs they fit so natural that I just enjoy the music and don't hear what the samples itself sound like =) You create calm moments of sound in which I barely can get with my own songs. it's really important to create a connection to listeners with the song, you do that without rushing to the peak like I feel with my songs to get an instant but often to quick reaction from listeners. And you deserve every single listener!

Gut, dass du nichts überstürzt bei deinen Songs und immer ein ordentliches Intro bis zur Mitte und dann zum Schluss des Lieds hast =) Ich werde versuchen jeden Tag für diesen Song abzustimmen ;)

Greetings Sema

Skullbeatz responds:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I think your music is awesome the way it is.
Keep up the good work!

When I'm grown-up I want to become a musician like you =)

Good job at this. With better samples which don't sound cut and a proper hall effect on some instruments you will produce epic tracks =)

rupert484 responds:

Thank you! :) I'm not sure what you mean by sound cut and I'm still trying to figure out good reverb techniques but I will keep trying. :)

This is great and nobody can deny that =)

Stadler responds:

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words!

I really love the video to this. But I love the music more. This is the best underwater hip hop theme for mario ^^ keep going it's great =D

I don't like the genre so much but your style is hilarious. I heard the original right now and I can not find out if you used a synth as guitar or the guitar of the original track. Is that your voice "common"? =D
And I'm sure if the song would have been drum and bass it would exactly sound like this, the sound is so professional =) I also like your Silent Hill remix so much ^_^

Making Excellent Music (>^_^)>*