View Profile Semaphore

280 audio Reviews with Responses

All 524 Reviews

Nice to hear such uplifting orchestral music =)

Geoplex responds:

Hey dude. I used to listen to your music a lot in 2010 (especially to "within a century") so it's really cool to have you hear my music :) Thanks!

Is that a real guitar oder a VST?

Buoy responds:

real

Nice clean and full sound the only 3 things that bother me are the 3 off notes @ 0:52, 0:59: 1:13 besides that it's all fine =)

SydRic responds:

Thanks for review, I'm kinda surprised that I didn't notice those sour sounds before lol. But I'm glad you enjoyed it anyways. :D

This is excellent, how did you do the collab? And which part is from who? Tell us AAAAALLLLL!!!!

Skullbeatz responds:

We've created a dropbox folder and just threw everything in it.. sorted out the garbage and mixed everything that fits together.. so there's something from both of us in every part. :)
thanks man!

This s a pearl on newgrounds. I love you!

Geoplex responds:

That's a high compliment! Thank you :)

I love to see (hear) there are some pearls between all the stones on Newgrounds =)

LawnReality responds:

Glad you like it!

I love it, sounds clear, catchy and as always well made =)

Skullbeatz responds:

Thanks man! and thanks for still listening after all these years :)

Very inspiring. It remembers me of 80s and 90s movies with excellent tracks. Something really rare these days. You did a great job on this. Hope you will produce more like this in the future.

LawnReality responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

I love it =) enough said ;)

Thanks mate :)

Everytime I want to make a song with drums I'm about to despair. In your songs they fit so natural that I just enjoy the music and don't hear what the samples itself sound like =) You create calm moments of sound in which I barely can get with my own songs. it's really important to create a connection to listeners with the song, you do that without rushing to the peak like I feel with my songs to get an instant but often to quick reaction from listeners. And you deserve every single listener!

Gut, dass du nichts überstürzt bei deinen Songs und immer ein ordentliches Intro bis zur Mitte und dann zum Schluss des Lieds hast =) Ich werde versuchen jeden Tag für diesen Song abzustimmen ;)

Greetings Sema

Skullbeatz responds:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I think your music is awesome the way it is.
Keep up the good work!