View Profile Semaphore

63 Movie Reviews

Didn't played the game but this is AWESOME!

I love it. it pleases me beyond yoghurt

What the heck did I just watch

41 Game Reviews

Great Idea, maybe add some fighting? ^^

ZsoltFekete responds:

If it gets a good rate and good number of plays there will be a lot of updates! Be sure to leave your ideas for them :)

Good work with that and thank you for using my music =)

I absolutely loved the first one and this animated scale should be shown in every school on earth to show the relations of the univers from it's smallest to it's biggest spheres.

422 Audio Reviews

This is pretty solid. Did you reconstruct the Orchestral part with your VST's? The only 2 things I can critisize is it's too short and the clipping above 0DB mark. If the song isn't loud enough I just turn the Volume up but that's maybe only me cause I like clean Mastered songs. Otherwise great Dubstep remix.

Geoplex responds:

Yeah, this is entirely remade from scratch. Thanks for the feedback dude :)

This must be really combined with effort. It's one of the best pieces in quality on NG which VST did you use for the instruments or the voice, is it your real voice?

etherealwinds responds:

Well thank you very much! That's a high compliment. Yeah, the voice is recorded by myself :)

This isn't quite as good as your original but it's awesome anyway. BTW could you imagine remastering your original "Pixel Bending" and reupload it as a 320Kbit mp3? WOHOOOOOOO!

18 Art Reviews

This reminds me of Silent Hill and Bioshock combined D:

exzez responds:

Yeah i had Silent hill in mind all the time and the bioshock part evolved later on. =)

The King demands on further chin also =D

We will make hands great again.

Making Excellent Music (>^_^)>*