Be a Supporter!

SemaphoreSemaphore

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 544 Fans

272 audio Reviews with Responses

-=Nothing was the Same=- -=Nothing was the Same=-

This is on my playlist =) Very good job at this masterpiece it is a blast of creativity!

viewtifulday responds:

Impact Impact

I won't make long descriptions for my connection to it. I LOVE IT! Make a whole song out of it and let it be the most powerful dubstep song on Newgrounds!

Jumper responds:

You know what? I will! :D Thanks for your awesome comment Semaphore!

Orange Sunset Orange Sunset

I really like this loop and I downloaded it before it was in the "best of this year" list =)

But I would love to hear an entire song of this short piece!

Greetings

BlueOceans responds:

Thank you! To be honest, I forgot all about this song until I found it in the best of the year list. I might go back to it if I can find the project file.

Icicle Rain Icicle Rain

I really like this one. It's dreamy has good chords, good sound quality, nice amount of reverb and the most important it has soul =)

Couldn't had done it better

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks, that means a lot coming from such an awesome musician as you! :D
I've grown to like this piece more and more over the years, although I didn't think that big of it when I first made it :p
It definitely has soul though, as all genuine improvisations and compositions tend to have XD

Losing My Way Losing My Way

I'm not a fan of rap or such music but you bring rap- and soft sounds so well together that it's very harmonic I won't say simple because it's not I hear a lot of such music on NG and this is outstanding in audioquality I didn't noticed an immense distortion from a compressor which most people do and that's an essential thing for me. Also your chords, instruments and effects are harmonic and fit perfectly together so your build up does. You earned a sub, downloads and song favs from me. Never stop creating music - never stop creating art!

Greetings

MustyElbow responds:

wow, thanks! It is a really hard job though.

Your Bright Side Your Bright Side

I love your songs always a pleasure when it comes to audio quality and harmony in a complex way =)

Normally drums bother me in that kind of quite music but you connect them so well with the rest of all instruments that it fits perfectly, your style is unique here on Newgrounds and I enjoy it very much.

And a question from composer (you) to hobby composer (me =D) Which Soundlibraries for the instruments do you use? They are so crystal clear I have to know

Greetings Sema

vibe-newgrounds responds:

Hi there. Thank you for reviewing me. :)
The question is not "What library do you use", but "What do you do to make your sound clear". I believe the key is in the way of using EQ, reverb and stereo panning. If you don't like the timbre, change it. If you can't hear a specific instrument in the mix - remove it because it doesn't add anything to your music. Pay attention to dynamics and imitating real playing for some parts: humanization, micro-delays.
The instruments are my usual Native Instruments Kontakt Library, Miroslav Philharmonic, Garritan's Giga Harp, Linplug Albino, MusicLab RealGuitar etc.

Coldplay-Fix You (vd RMX) Coldplay-Fix You (vd RMX)

I love the original and this is an equivalent cover =)

viewtifulday responds:

Thank you :) That means a lot!

Childhood Passing By Childhood Passing By

I wish I had such inspiration and talent for piano pieces. This really brings my emotional stress level down. A smooth modern classical piano piece like that is seldom to find on Newgrounds. Stay on this way =)

Greetings Semaphore

BlazingDragon responds:

Your piano pieces aren't bad at all. I like how you don't strictly quantize or stick to a metronome.

Thanks very much! :)

Silent Owl - Aeria Silent Owl - Aeria

This is more than just a few notes together ... these are feelings.

I love all of your pieces.

Never give up on making music =)

vibe-newgrounds responds:

I won't. Thank you. :)

Lonely Cowboy Lonely Cowboy

I knew why I faved you =)

It really loops perfect on NG good job ^^

Very catchy track I didn't recognized the loop first and when I saw the timebar I just thought "WOW incredible good looped"

This piece is a mirror of your abilities and I'm sure they will improve even further so practice a bit more and create even more epicmusic =)

I'm bad in writing comments but better in hearing and enjoying music so I'm interested in your upcoming tracks

Greetings Sema

sorohanro responds:

Thank you for your very kind words.