Be a Supporter!

SemaphoreSemaphore

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 570 Fans

278 audio Reviews with Responses

Don't Cry Don't Cry

Good job at this. With better samples which don't sound cut and a proper hall effect on some instruments you will produce epic tracks =)

rupert484 responds:

Thank you! :) I'm not sure what you mean by sound cut and I'm still trying to figure out good reverb techniques but I will keep trying. :)

Peaceful Sky Peaceful Sky

This is great and nobody can deny that =)

Stadler responds:

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words!

Journey of John (Johnfn) Journey of John (Johnfn)

erm WOW I just saw you have songs uploaded but these are not typical songs aren't they? You are damn good. Don't take me for your inspiration because you will get worse then =D I will hear though more of your work =)

TheDukeofJuke responds:

Freaking Semaphore just reviewed my song...and loved it... *Throws up hands and walks away from computer*

Day = Made

Silent Owl - Chat Bot Love Silent Owl - Chat Bot Love

I don't know any person who transits genres and instruments that harmonic way you do. If I'm not blowing away by your pick of chords I am simply because of your excellent choice of instruments effects and quality of your songs!

vibe-newgrounds responds:

Wow. Thank you. I did this track in attempt to create a decent liquid d'n'b music, but, in the end, it became something else.

Stefan KC - Love Worlds Stefan KC - Love Worlds

Never stop with music I will hear it and support it with 5's every time I stumble on it =)
nice build up, melody and executing the changes from like in 1:48 -4:01 is heavenly. fav'd, fived and added to my playerlist!

HappyHype responds:

aww thanks mate :D

vd & Kopa - Verity vd & Kopa - Verity

I really like this one. The quality, clearness and mastering of vocals is superb. Some outtacting here and there like in 2:53 "....the end" and the first part 0:00 - 0:12 when you can just hear the kick and some hihat isn't very earpleasing for me cause it stands just alone there but it's one of these samples you fit perfectly in the rest of your song envoirement so even people like me who doesn't like solo samples are convinced all is fitting perfect. Melody is well picked and something not often heard or is to be considered as fresh. All other synths and samples are very good in my opinion. I fav'd this and I will hear this. So if you ever try to hide from me again I will find you and I will hear your songs!

viewtifulday responds:

Sorry for hiding from you, thanks for the review though

-=Nothing was the Same=- -=Nothing was the Same=-

This is on my playlist =) Very good job at this masterpiece it is a blast of creativity!

viewtifulday responds:

Impact Impact

I won't make long descriptions for my connection to it. I LOVE IT! Make a whole song out of it and let it be the most powerful dubstep song on Newgrounds!

Jumper responds:

You know what? I will! :D Thanks for your awesome comment Semaphore!

Orange Sunset Orange Sunset

I really like this loop and I downloaded it before it was in the "best of this year" list =)

But I would love to hear an entire song of this short piece!

Greetings

BlueOceans responds:

Thank you! To be honest, I forgot all about this song until I found it in the best of the year list. I might go back to it if I can find the project file.

Icicle Rain Icicle Rain

I really like this one. It's dreamy has good chords, good sound quality, nice amount of reverb and the most important it has soul =)

Couldn't had done it better

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks, that means a lot coming from such an awesome musician as you! :D
I've grown to like this piece more and more over the years, although I didn't think that big of it when I first made it :p
It definitely has soul though, as all genuine improvisations and compositions tend to have XD