Be a Supporter!

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 532 Fans

270 audio Reviews with Responses

Orange Sunset Orange Sunset

Rated 5 / 5 stars 7 days ago

I really like this loop and I downloaded it before it was in the "best of this year" list =)

But I would love to hear an entire song of this short piece!

Greetings

BlueOceans responds:

Thank you! To be honest, I forgot all about this song until I found it in the best of the year list. I might go back to it if I can find the project file.

Icicle Rain Icicle Rain

Rated 5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

I really like this one. It's dreamy has good chords, good sound quality, nice amount of reverb and the most important it has soul =)

Couldn't had done it better

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks, that means a lot coming from such an awesome musician as you! :D
I've grown to like this piece more and more over the years, although I didn't think that big of it when I first made it :p
It definitely has soul though, as all genuine improvisations and compositions tend to have XD

Losing My Way Losing My Way

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 12, 2014

I'm not a fan of rap or such music but you bring rap- and soft sounds so well together that it's very harmonic I won't say simple because it's not I hear a lot of such music on NG and this is outstanding in audioquality I didn't noticed an immense distortion from a compressor which most people do and that's an essential thing for me. Also your chords, instruments and effects are harmonic and fit perfectly together so your build up does. You earned a sub, downloads and song favs from me. Never stop creating music - never stop creating art!

Greetings

MustyElbow responds:

wow, thanks! It is a really hard job though.

Your Bright Side Your Bright Side

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 11, 2014

I love your songs always a pleasure when it comes to audio quality and harmony in a complex way =)

Normally drums bother me in that kind of quite music but you connect them so well with the rest of all instruments that it fits perfectly, your style is unique here on Newgrounds and I enjoy it very much.

And a question from composer (you) to hobby composer (me =D) Which Soundlibraries for the instruments do you use? They are so crystal clear I have to know

Greetings Sema

vibe-newgrounds responds:

Hi there. Thank you for reviewing me. :)
The question is not "What library do you use", but "What do you do to make your sound clear". I believe the key is in the way of using EQ, reverb and stereo panning. If you don't like the timbre, change it. If you can't hear a specific instrument in the mix - remove it because it doesn't add anything to your music. Pay attention to dynamics and imitating real playing for some parts: humanization, micro-delays.
The instruments are my usual Native Instruments Kontakt Library, Miroslav Philharmonic, Garritan's Giga Harp, Linplug Albino, MusicLab RealGuitar etc.

Coldplay-Fix You (vd RMX) Coldplay-Fix You (vd RMX)

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 2, 2014

I love the original and this is an equivalent cover =)

viewtifulday responds:

Thank you :) That means a lot!

Childhood Passing By Childhood Passing By

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 2, 2014

I wish I had such inspiration and talent for piano pieces. This really brings my emotional stress level down. A smooth modern classical piano piece like that is seldom to find on Newgrounds. Stay on this way =)

Greetings Semaphore

BlazingDragon responds:

Your piano pieces aren't bad at all. I like how you don't strictly quantize or stick to a metronome.

Thanks very much! :)

Silent Owl - Aeria Silent Owl - Aeria

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 12, 2014

This is more than just a few notes together ... these are feelings.

I love all of your pieces.

Never give up on making music =)

vibe-newgrounds responds:

I won't. Thank you. :)

Lonely Cowboy Lonely Cowboy

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 19, 2014

I knew why I faved you =)

It really loops perfect on NG good job ^^

Very catchy track I didn't recognized the loop first and when I saw the timebar I just thought "WOW incredible good looped"

This piece is a mirror of your abilities and I'm sure they will improve even further so practice a bit more and create even more epicmusic =)

I'm bad in writing comments but better in hearing and enjoying music so I'm interested in your upcoming tracks

Greetings Sema

sorohanro responds:

Thank you for your very kind words.

Indigo Rain - Blossom Indigo Rain - Blossom

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 14, 2014

I really like your style it's not that horror skrillex bassline with minimal harmony it is a really melodic piece with great timed effects and even piano parts won't getting in the detail here but you and people know what I'm saying cause you produced it and they can here it =)

Keep going with music production =)

I usually have not many faved artists but when I do they rock =D

Cheers Sema

Indigorain responds:

Thanks mate, I appreciate the support :D

W00ki3-Asteroid W00ki3-Asteroid

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 28, 2014

I really like that too. maybe add some more instruments for more chord progression.

W00ki3 responds:

Ok i will add some ;) thanx