Be a Supporter!

SemaphoreSemaphore

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 546 Fans

275 audio Reviews with Responses

Silent Owl - Chat Bot Love Silent Owl - Chat Bot Love

I don't know any person who transits genres and instruments that harmonic way you do. If I'm not blowing away by your pick of chords I am simply because of your excellent choice of instruments effects and quality of your songs!

vibe-newgrounds responds:

Wow. Thank you. I did this track in attempt to create a decent liquid d'n'b music, but, in the end, it became something else.

Stefan KC - Love Worlds Stefan KC - Love Worlds

Never stop with music I will hear it and support it with 5's every time I stumble on it =)
nice build up, melody and executing the changes from like in 1:48 -4:01 is heavenly. fav'd, fived and added to my playerlist!

HappyHype responds:

aww thanks mate :D

vd & Kopa - Verity vd & Kopa - Verity

I really like this one. The quality, clearness and mastering of vocals is superb. Some outtacting here and there like in 2:53 "....the end" and the first part 0:00 - 0:12 when you can just hear the kick and some hihat isn't very earpleasing for me cause it stands just alone there but it's one of these samples you fit perfectly in the rest of your song envoirement so even people like me who doesn't like solo samples are convinced all is fitting perfect. Melody is well picked and something not often heard or is to be considered as fresh. All other synths and samples are very good in my opinion. I fav'd this and I will hear this. So if you ever try to hide from me again I will find you and I will hear your songs!

viewtifulday responds:

Sorry for hiding from you, thanks for the review though

-=Nothing was the Same=- -=Nothing was the Same=-

This is on my playlist =) Very good job at this masterpiece it is a blast of creativity!

Impact Impact

I won't make long descriptions for my connection to it. I LOVE IT! Make a whole song out of it and let it be the most powerful dubstep song on Newgrounds!

Jumper responds:

You know what? I will! :D Thanks for your awesome comment Semaphore!

Orange Sunset Orange Sunset

I really like this loop and I downloaded it before it was in the "best of this year" list =)

But I would love to hear an entire song of this short piece!

Greetings

BlueOceans responds:

Thank you! To be honest, I forgot all about this song until I found it in the best of the year list. I might go back to it if I can find the project file.

Icicle Rain Icicle Rain

I really like this one. It's dreamy has good chords, good sound quality, nice amount of reverb and the most important it has soul =)

Couldn't had done it better

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks, that means a lot coming from such an awesome musician as you! :D
I've grown to like this piece more and more over the years, although I didn't think that big of it when I first made it :p
It definitely has soul though, as all genuine improvisations and compositions tend to have XD

Losing My Way Losing My Way

I'm not a fan of rap or such music but you bring rap- and soft sounds so well together that it's very harmonic I won't say simple because it's not I hear a lot of such music on NG and this is outstanding in audioquality I didn't noticed an immense distortion from a compressor which most people do and that's an essential thing for me. Also your chords, instruments and effects are harmonic and fit perfectly together so your build up does. You earned a sub, downloads and song favs from me. Never stop creating music - never stop creating art!

Greetings

MustyElbow responds:

wow, thanks! It is a really hard job though.

Your Bright Side Your Bright Side

I love your songs always a pleasure when it comes to audio quality and harmony in a complex way =)

Normally drums bother me in that kind of quite music but you connect them so well with the rest of all instruments that it fits perfectly, your style is unique here on Newgrounds and I enjoy it very much.

And a question from composer (you) to hobby composer (me =D) Which Soundlibraries for the instruments do you use? They are so crystal clear I have to know

Greetings Sema

vibe-newgrounds responds:

Hi there. Thank you for reviewing me. :)
The question is not "What library do you use", but "What do you do to make your sound clear". I believe the key is in the way of using EQ, reverb and stereo panning. If you don't like the timbre, change it. If you can't hear a specific instrument in the mix - remove it because it doesn't add anything to your music. Pay attention to dynamics and imitating real playing for some parts: humanization, micro-delays.
The instruments are my usual Native Instruments Kontakt Library, Miroslav Philharmonic, Garritan's Giga Harp, Linplug Albino, MusicLab RealGuitar etc.

Coldplay-Fix You (vd RMX) Coldplay-Fix You (vd RMX)

I love the original and this is an equivalent cover =)

viewtifulday responds:

Thank you :) That means a lot!