Be a Supporter!

SemaphoreSemaphore

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 508 Fans

266 audio Reviews with Responses

Coldplay-Fix You (vd RMX) Coldplay-Fix You (vd RMX)

Rated 5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

I love the original and this is an equivalent cover =)

viewtifulday responds:

Thank you :) That means a lot!

Childhood Passing By Childhood Passing By

Rated 5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

I wish I had such inspiration and talent for piano pieces. This really brings my emotional stress level down. A smooth modern classical piano piece like that is seldom to find on Newgrounds. Stay on this way =)

Greetings Semaphore

BlazingDragon responds:

Your piano pieces aren't bad at all. I like how you don't strictly quantize or stick to a metronome.

Thanks very much! :)

Silent Owl - Aeria Silent Owl - Aeria

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 12, 2014

This is more than just a few notes together ... these are feelings.

I love all of your pieces.

Never give up on making music =)

vibe-newgrounds responds:

I won't. Thank you. :)

Lonely Cowboy Lonely Cowboy

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 19, 2014

I knew why I faved you =)

It really loops perfect on NG good job ^^

Very catchy track I didn't recognized the loop first and when I saw the timebar I just thought "WOW incredible good looped"

This piece is a mirror of your abilities and I'm sure they will improve even further so practice a bit more and create even more epicmusic =)

I'm bad in writing comments but better in hearing and enjoying music so I'm interested in your upcoming tracks

Greetings Sema

sorohanro responds:

Thank you for your very kind words.

Indigo Rain - Blossom Indigo Rain - Blossom

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 14, 2014

I really like your style it's not that horror skrillex bassline with minimal harmony it is a really melodic piece with great timed effects and even piano parts won't getting in the detail here but you and people know what I'm saying cause you produced it and they can here it =)

Keep going with music production =)

I usually have not many faved artists but when I do they rock =D

Indigorain responds:

Thanks mate, I appreciate the support :D

W00ki3-Asteroid W00ki3-Asteroid

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 28, 2014

I really like that too. maybe add some more instruments for more chord progression.

W00ki3 responds:

Ok i will add some ;) thanx

Science on the Sphere Science on the Sphere

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 11, 2013

Hey sounds very professional =)

I will never reach this symbiosis with drums and ambient or maybe modern classic

Maybe I would go deeper with the chords but fortunately there are other composers like you which inspire me as well

Well done

Ultran responds:

Semaphore,
Thanks for the great feedback. Working with chords more has actually been on my mind recently. I appreciate you bringing it up!

Mario Bros Underwater-Ita Mario Bros Underwater-Ita

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars December 18, 2011

Almost Perfect =)

This song really gave me an romatic and trustworthy feeling.

I love the variations of the accordeon solo.

The only thing that is not really harmonic is the part from 0:42 - 1:20 there is something with one accordeon voice that set in, it is somehow out of notes and
gives the song a rather accidentally scary flare. If you would fix this it would be a perfect 10. If you do PM me I will vote for ya

Itse me Semaphore ^_^v

JosephAS1 responds:

Oh! I see mah friend !
I used the "Harmonic" accordion indeed, and yes! it was kinda out of tune :C

Now it's fixed! thank you very much! :D

So Many FU*KING Wonders So Many FU*KING Wonders

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 28, 2011

This sir...

IS AWESOME!

First I thought it was "God Gave Rock N Roll To You" from the Bill and Ted version but it was a wonderful fairytale sounding and heavenlike story about wonders ^_^

Solrac responds:

YOUR COMMENTS ARE SO FU*KING WONDERFUL!!!

/-Back To Earth-\(Non-Vocal) /-Back To Earth-\(Non-Vocal)

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars August 20, 2011

Pretty cool =)

It's good in the build but pls take out the metronom sound and replace it with a hihat and it should be more harmonic

the second thing is that the song is very long I prefer songs which have max. 6 minuts
If you could short it to a definied track it would be great =)

Darkfire96 responds:

Putting the metronome in was a gamble XD. Looks like I lost this one.
For the length I agree its a bit long, but with the build-up and the different sounds in there I could shorten it to at max 10 1/2 minutes. I would love to shorten it, but I just cant V.V
Thanks for the Review!