SemaphoreSemaphore

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 618 Fans

283 audio Reviews with Responses

Dreaming of Stars Dreaming of Stars

I love to see (hear) there are some pearls between all the stones on Newgrounds =)

LawnReality responds:

Glad you like it!

Happy 8Bit Day 2 u Happy 8Bit Day 2 u

I love it, sounds clear, catchy and as always well made =)

Skullbeatz responds:

Thanks man! and thanks for still listening after all these years :)

It's Snowing It's Snowing

Very inspiring. It remembers me of 80s and 90s movies with excellent tracks. Something really rare these days. You did a great job on this. Hope you will produce more like this in the future.

LawnReality responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

Endless Endless

I love it =) enough said ;)

Thanks mate :)

Forest Theme Game Loop Forest Theme Game Loop

Very good job on that one =)

LittleLemurGameAudio responds:

Thanks!

Make a difference Make a difference

Everytime I want to make a song with drums I'm about to despair. In your songs they fit so natural that I just enjoy the music and don't hear what the samples itself sound like =) You create calm moments of sound in which I barely can get with my own songs. it's really important to create a connection to listeners with the song, you do that without rushing to the peak like I feel with my songs to get an instant but often to quick reaction from listeners. And you deserve every single listener!

Gut, dass du nichts überstürzt bei deinen Songs und immer ein ordentliches Intro bis zur Mitte und dann zum Schluss des Lieds hast =) Ich werde versuchen jeden Tag für diesen Song abzustimmen ;)

Greetings Sema

Skullbeatz responds:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I think your music is awesome the way it is.
Keep up the good work!

Don't Cry Don't Cry

Good job at this. With better samples which don't sound cut and a proper hall effect on some instruments you will produce epic tracks =)

rupert484 responds:

Thank you! :) I'm not sure what you mean by sound cut and I'm still trying to figure out good reverb techniques but I will keep trying. :)

Peaceful Sky Peaceful Sky

This is great and nobody can deny that =)

Stadler responds:

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words!

Journey of John (Johnfn) Journey of John (Johnfn)

erm WOW I just saw you have songs uploaded but these are not typical songs aren't they? You are damn good. Don't take me for your inspiration because you will get worse then =D I will hear though more of your work =)

TheDukeofJuke responds:

Freaking Semaphore just reviewed my song...and loved it... *Throws up hands and walks away from computer*

Day = Made

Silent Owl - Chat Bot Love Silent Owl - Chat Bot Love

I don't know any person who transits genres and instruments that harmonic way you do. If I'm not blowing away by your pick of chords I am simply because of your excellent choice of instruments effects and quality of your songs!

vibe-newgrounds responds:

Wow. Thank you. I did this track in attempt to create a decent liquid d'n'b music, but, in the end, it became something else.