Path To Gold ~loop~ Path To Gold ~loop~

Nice clean and full sound the only 3 things that bother me are the 3 off notes @ 0:52, 0:59: 1:13 besides that it's all fine =)

SydRic responds:

Thanks for review, I'm kinda surprised that I didn't notice those sour sounds before lol. But I'm glad you enjoyed it anyways. :D

Killer Pixel feat. Anton McGeezus Killer Pixel feat. Anton McGeezus

This is excellent, how did you do the collab? And which part is from who? Tell us AAAAALLLLL!!!!

Skullbeatz responds:

We've created a dropbox folder and just threw everything in it.. sorted out the garbage and mixed everything that fits together.. so there's something from both of us in every part. :)
thanks man!

At Peace At Peace

Good job, never stop being creative.

Daybreak Daybreak

This s a pearl on newgrounds. I love you!

Geoplex responds:

That's a high compliment! Thank you :)

Undertale - Test3 Undertale - Test3

This is really Excellent music. Do you use any guitar VST's for this if yes which?

Giant Cheezball - Gummyworms Giant Cheezball - Gummyworms

This is very innovative. Nice beat and melody changes. Good quality of all synths and sounds. I really like the vocal synth slightly going in at 1:58 remembers me of daftpunk. Maybe the snare and kick could be more powerful like in dubstep but I like that 80's drum style too ^^

Dreaming of Stars Dreaming of Stars

I love to see (hear) there are some pearls between all the stones on Newgrounds =)

LawnReality responds:

Glad you like it!

~{ Wub and Effection }~ ~{ Wub and Effection }~

Great job at this =)

One of the best songs of this genre on Newgrounds

Happy 8Bit Day 2 u Happy 8Bit Day 2 u

I love it, sounds clear, catchy and as always well made =)

Skullbeatz responds:

Thanks man! and thanks for still listening after all these years :)

It's Snowing It's Snowing

Very inspiring. It remembers me of 80s and 90s movies with excellent tracks. Something really rare these days. You did a great job on this. Hope you will produce more like this in the future.

LawnReality responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!