Fhyre & Dalux - Serendipity Fhyre & Dalux - Serendipity

This is really good =) Almost perfect because I feel there is a little emptyness. maybe athere is missing a Pad or a reverbed plucked sound panning from left to right and back.
Anyway keep it up and learn how to express your creativity EVEN FURTHER BEYOND WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Royal Nights Royal Nights

Pretty damn good BOY!

Crying symphony (WIP) Crying symphony (WIP)

Love it =)

Dream.Time Dream.Time

This is pretty good and calm I like it =)

Path To Gold ~loop~ Path To Gold ~loop~

Nice clean and full sound the only 3 things that bother me are the 3 off notes @ 0:52, 0:59: 1:13 besides that it's all fine =)

SydRic responds:

Thanks for review, I'm kinda surprised that I didn't notice those sour sounds before lol. But I'm glad you enjoyed it anyways. :D

Killer Pixel feat. Anton McGeezus Killer Pixel feat. Anton McGeezus

This is excellent, how did you do the collab? And which part is from who? Tell us AAAAALLLLL!!!!

Skullbeatz responds:

We've created a dropbox folder and just threw everything in it.. sorted out the garbage and mixed everything that fits together.. so there's something from both of us in every part. :)
thanks man!

At Peace At Peace

Good job, never stop being creative.

Daybreak Daybreak

This s a pearl on newgrounds. I love you!

Geoplex responds:

That's a high compliment! Thank you :)

Undertale - Test3 Undertale - Test3

This is really Excellent music. Do you use any guitar VST's for this if yes which?

Giant Cheezball - Gummyworms Giant Cheezball - Gummyworms

This is very innovative. Nice beat and melody changes. Good quality of all synths and sounds. I really like the vocal synth slightly going in at 1:58 remembers me of daftpunk. Maybe the snare and kick could be more powerful like in dubstep but I like that 80's drum style too ^^