View Profile Semaphore

62 Movie Reviews

Didn't played the game but this is AWESOME!

I love it. it pleases me beyond yoghurt

What the heck did I just watch

40 Game Reviews

Great Idea, maybe add some fighting? ^^

ZsoltFekete responds:

If it gets a good rate and good number of plays there will be a lot of updates! Be sure to leave your ideas for them :)

Good work with that and thank you for using my music =)

I absolutely loved the first one and this animated scale should be shown in every school on earth to show the relations of the univers from it's smallest to it's biggest spheres.

484 Audio Reviews

Holy Moly this represents the essence of Retrowave Krussi. I love these soft drums and perfect reverbed synths who give a feeling of room and free space which leads me to think on wide open places I've never been in person. Go steady ^-^v

You can bring the appropriate excitement, excellent synthchoice, fluidity and enjoyment in this piece. A great track Krussi <3

This is pretty solid. Did you reconstruct the Orchestral part with your VST's? The only 2 things I can critisize is it's too short and the clipping above 0DB mark. If the song isn't loud enough I just turn the Volume up but that's maybe only me cause I like clean Mastered songs. Otherwise great Dubstep remix.

Geoplex responds:

Yeah, this is entirely remade from scratch. Thanks for the feedback dude :)

19 Art Reviews

That is so nice =)

exzez responds:

She probably has a hard time wiping her *ss but overall a nice lady indeed. ;)

He's buffed as ****

exzez responds:

Probably a good weight lifting routine or he just beats people as a hobby or profession. Who knows. xD Thanks for your comment buddy.

This reminds me of Silent Hill and Bioshock combined D:

exzez responds:

Yeah i had Silent hill in mind all the time and the bioshock part evolved later on. =)

Making Excellent Music (>^_^)>*