View Profile Semaphore

72 Movie Reviews

Didn't played the game but this is AWESOME!

I love it. it pleases me beyond yoghurt

What the heck did I just watch

41 Game Reviews

Great Idea, maybe add some fighting? ^^

ZsoltFekete responds:

If it gets a good rate and good number of plays there will be a lot of updates! Be sure to leave your ideas for them :)

Good work with that and thank you for using my music =)

I absolutely loved the first one and this animated scale should be shown in every school on earth to show the relations of the univers from it's smallest to it's biggest spheres.

525 Audio Reviews

This must be really combined with effort. It's one of the best pieces in quality on NG which VST did you use for the instruments or the voice, is it your real voice?

etherealwinds responds:

Well thank you very much! That's a high compliment. Yeah, the voice is recorded by myself :)

This isn't quite as good as your original but it's awesome anyway. BTW could you imagine remastering your original "Pixel Bending" and reupload it as a 320Kbit mp3? WOHOOOOOOO!

Nice to hear such uplifting orchestral music =)

Geoplex responds:

Hey dude. I used to listen to your music a lot in 2010 (especially to "within a century") so it's really cool to have you hear my music :) Thanks!

15 Art Reviews

This is some scary fellow. Maybe it would have been more creepy if he looked right at you and a hand reacheing for your soul. Besides it is excellent as it is.

This is a damn creepy room. Makes it hard to sleep well tonight :O

Just an average day in tschernobyl xD the left is cute the right is horror.

Making Excellent Music (>^_^)>*